Most Australian CIOs are planning to invest more money in boosting their big data analytics capabilities this year as demand for high volume processing and real-time intelligence grows strongly, says analyst, Telsyte.
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
- Wikileaks documents show CIA's Mac and iPhone compromises
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Snowden's ex-boss offers tips on stopping insider threats