It should be clear to every IT leader in every industry that data is eating the world. The retail sector is no different. And finding the people who can mine the gold out of the vast veins of data running through the retail world is proving particularly challenging.
- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- Trend Micro: 6 most popular homebrewed terrorist tools
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic