Despite large-scale efforts over the past decade by officials at every level to bring more government information and services online, Americans' attitudes toward "e-Gov" services are still decidedly mixed, according to the results of a study released today by the Pew Research Center.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you