There’s a proliferation of unstructured data on the Net and coming into customer call centres. But manually going through the haystack to find the needle is an insurmountable, unrealistic task to complete. Speaking at the recent Big Data TechCon event in Boston, data mining expert, Dan Sullivan from Cambia Health Solutions, discussed several tools and techniques to get you started.
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play