Barry Wiech - News, Features, and Slideshows
The business role of the CIO – focusing on transforming the organisation with technology that drives efficiency, opens up new markets, products and services – can be much more exciting than the traditional break/fix role. The CIO and the IT department underpin, and in some cases drive, this move.
Domino’s CIO, Barry Wiech, resigned from the role after a five-year tenure with the fast-food giant.
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland