The business role of the CIO – focusing on transforming the organisation with technology that drives efficiency, opens up new markets, products and services – can be much more exciting than the traditional break/fix role. The CIO and the IT department underpin, and in some cases drive, this move.
- Businesses failing to secure privileged accounts
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Unprepared Aussie businesses compromising values, trust by paying ransomware crims
- MYOB seeks cyber security chief
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn