Airtasker is a company in hypergrowth. Last year the job outsourcing marketplace hit half a million members, secured $22 million in a funding round led by Seven West Media, recorded its fifth year of consecutive revenue growth and ran ads during the AFL grand final half-time break.
- All tech giants fail on security disclosure, but Microsoft and Google do best
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Open-source developers targeted in sophisticated malware attack
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency