In the first of a two part series, CIO looks at the history of the chief information officer; when the role came into being and why many CIOs are still considered technology boffins rather than business strategists.
- Mandatory Data Breach Reporting – What you need to start doing right now
- Got any HTTP page with a search field? Chrome will soon label it ‘Not Secure’
- Cloudflare wants to secure IoT connections to the internet
- Failure to communicate helps ransomware prosper
- U.S. military wants white-hat hackers to target its cyber security systems