Australian Securities Exchange chief information officer Tim Thurman will return to Canada in early 2017, with the ASX confirming it has begun searching for a new CIO.
- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Verizon knocks off US$350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- How to enable two-factor authentication on WhatsApp