Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in pictures
Customers in the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre, Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC), can now connect to the SGX data centre in Singapore via the ASX’s low latency network, Net Global.
CIO Australia caught up with Tim Thurman to see what he is up to at the ASX.
Australian-owned cloud service provider Bulletproof Networks on Monday announced it would soon list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in a bid to raise $1.6 million.
The Australia Securities Exchange (ASX) is rolling out new software that will allow Australian interest rate client clearing, which is to be launched by Q2 2014.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) took the media on a tour of its Australian Liquidity Centre data centre in Gore Hill, Sydney. The ALC provides co-location services and data centre space to customers, allowing them to place trading equipment in cabinets within the same facility as the ASX and the ASX 24 primary matching engines.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities