Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in pictures
Customers in the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre, Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC), can now connect to the SGX data centre in Singapore via the ASX’s low latency network, Net Global.
CIO Australia caught up with Tim Thurman to see what he is up to at the ASX.
Australian-owned cloud service provider Bulletproof Networks on Monday announced it would soon list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in a bid to raise $1.6 million.
The Australia Securities Exchange (ASX) is rolling out new software that will allow Australian interest rate client clearing, which is to be launched by Q2 2014.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) took the media on a tour of its Australian Liquidity Centre data centre in Gore Hill, Sydney. The ALC provides co-location services and data centre space to customers, allowing them to place trading equipment in cabinets within the same facility as the ASX and the ASX 24 primary matching engines.
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland