Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in pictures
Customers in the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre, Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC), can now connect to the SGX data centre in Singapore via the ASX’s low latency network, Net Global.
CIO Australia caught up with Tim Thurman to see what he is up to at the ASX.
Australian-owned cloud service provider Bulletproof Networks on Monday announced it would soon list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in a bid to raise $1.6 million.
The Australia Securities Exchange (ASX) is rolling out new software that will allow Australian interest rate client clearing, which is to be launched by Q2 2014.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) took the media on a tour of its Australian Liquidity Centre data centre in Gore Hill, Sydney. The ALC provides co-location services and data centre space to customers, allowing them to place trading equipment in cabinets within the same facility as the ASX and the ASX 24 primary matching engines.
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
- Hold the phone: iMessage spam not all it's cracked up to be
- What happened to the Flashback Trojan? Turns out US universities are still riddled with it
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem
- Carmakers put Apple's CarPlay in the slow lane