Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in pictures
Customers in the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre, Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC), can now connect to the SGX data centre in Singapore via the ASX’s low latency network, Net Global.
CIO Australia caught up with Tim Thurman to see what he is up to at the ASX.
Australian-owned cloud service provider Bulletproof Networks on Monday announced it would soon list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in a bid to raise $1.6 million.
The Australia Securities Exchange (ASX) is rolling out new software that will allow Australian interest rate client clearing, which is to be launched by Q2 2014.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) took the media on a tour of its Australian Liquidity Centre data centre in Gore Hill, Sydney. The ALC provides co-location services and data centre space to customers, allowing them to place trading equipment in cabinets within the same facility as the ASX and the ASX 24 primary matching engines.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers