Space researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have been granted $600,000 to improve technology that cuts the cost of building satellites and lessens navigation interference.
- USAF to Aussies, Brits, Kiwis, and Canadians: come hack us too... if you can
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- Cyber infrastructure: Too big to fail, and failing
- Security-as-a-service model gains traction