The Australian Federal Police will conduct a raid of offices at Parliament House today as part of an investigation into leaked NBN Co documents, senior Labor shadow minister Stephen Conroy has revealed.
- Dropbox delivering on safe collaboration
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS