Australia could become a beachhead of cyber security capabilities into Asia due to our stable ICT and economic environment and comparatively high level of trust compared to our neighbours in the region.
Australian Federal Police - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australians who have fallen victim to cybercrime will be able to report the incident online via a new site called the Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network (ACORN).
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has issued an apology after it emerged that metadata related to criminal investigations was accidentally released online.
The Australian Federal Police has dismissed Orwellian fears about facial recognition, advocating the biometrics technique as a critical piece of the law enforcement toolset for protecting citizens.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is looking for a database management system provider to help ACT Policing Traffic Operations manage its data.
It may take a major event, such as the undermining of a big four bank or Australia’s national information infrastructure, until the Australian Government dedicates the resources needed to combat cyber security, according to the Australian Federal Police (AFP).
Cyber criminals have changed tack in their ongoing scam campaign against banks, moving to the use of government agencies to gain the trust of unsuspecting email recipients.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance