Australian Federal Police - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has issued an apology after it emerged that metadata related to criminal investigations was accidentally released online.
The Australian Federal Police has dismissed Orwellian fears about facial recognition, advocating the biometrics technique as a critical piece of the law enforcement toolset for protecting citizens.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is looking for a database management system provider to help ACT Policing Traffic Operations manage its data.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) confirmed today that its website was hacked on November 20.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has plans to replace its in-car computing system with tablets under a project called Interactive Constable on Patrol System (ICOPS).
It may take a major event, such as the undermining of a big four bank or Australia’s national information infrastructure, until the Australian Government dedicates the resources needed to combat cyber security, according to the Australian Federal Police (AFP).
Cyber criminals have changed tack in their ongoing scam campaign against banks, moving to the use of government agencies to gain the trust of unsuspecting email recipients.
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Ig Nobels promise scientific silliness – which is kind of the point
- BitTorrent Bleep's serverless, peer-to-peer messaging enters public alpha
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity