In 2015, a Deloitte and Australian Computer Society report found that only 28 per cent of IT workers in Australia are women. Like most female senior IT execs, Google for Work’s country manager, Renee Gamble, wants that number to rise.
australian computer society - News, Features, and Slideshows
A major skills shift is underway across the Australian economy with 53 per cent of our total IT workforce now coming from outside the technology sector, according to new research.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has appointed Anthony Wong as its new president for a two-year term. Wong will start on 1 January 2016.
The Australian Taxation Office, Woolworths and Serco were announced as the winners in ACS Digital Disrupter Awards, held in Sydney Tuesday night.
CeBIT was held in Sydney this week and for the first time – in the midst of the celebration of technology innovation – there was a specific session focused on what only can be described as an economic emergency – skills.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion