australian computer society - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Computer Society hit out at a recommendation of the government-commissioned review of the Australian school curriculum that the 'technologies' subject should be introduced at Year 9 as an elective for students.
Flinders University’s CIO professor Richard Constantine won the CIO of the Year award at the 2014 iAwards dinner in Melbourne last Friday night.
Large numbers of high school staff teaching ICT are not formally qualified, which may have contributed to the drop in students studying technology courses at universities and colleges over the past 12 years.
Open Universities Australia’s chief information officer Michelle Beveridge has quit her post and will be moving to a newly created CIO role at Peak Adventure Travel Group.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has backed a decision by the Coalition government to scarp the limit on claiming tax deductions for self-education expenses.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers