australian computer society - News, Features, and Slideshows
ACS chief operations officer Andrew Johnson has been promoted to CEO, two months after former CEO Alan Patterson resigned.
The Australian Computer Society hit out at a recommendation of the government-commissioned review of the Australian school curriculum that the 'technologies' subject should be introduced at Year 9 as an elective for students.
Flinders University’s CIO professor Richard Constantine won the CIO of the Year award at the 2014 iAwards dinner in Melbourne last Friday night.
Large numbers of high school staff teaching ICT are not formally qualified, which may have contributed to the drop in students studying technology courses at universities and colleges over the past 12 years.
Open Universities Australia’s chief information officer Michelle Beveridge has quit her post and will be moving to a newly created CIO role at Peak Adventure Travel Group.
- Time to FREAK out? How to tell if you're vulnerable
- Galaxy S6 and Edge feature plums for workers and IT shops
- Galaxy S6 pricing slips out: $780 unlocked, at least in Spain
- Data retention: 'A couple of issues which do require more work' says Shorten
- Too soon to change tax treatment of Bitcoin, Treasury says
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived