The number and proportion of older people in Australia’s population is growing rapidly. Many of them are growing old alone.
Australian Bureau of Statistics - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) has defended Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) staff who worked on the 2016 Census saying they displayed a high level of professionalism “under difficult circumstances and significant funding pressures.”
Two senior IBM staff have "resigned with immediate effect" following the Census debacle, according to reports.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics has blamed Denial of Service attacks originating from overseas for the outage which hit the census website last night. But security experts have expressed their doubts.
The Federal Government will invest around $250 million over five years to modernise IT infrastructure and statistical analysis processes at the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) is to set up a massive data processing centre by September next year ahead of the August 2011 Census of Population and Housing.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) is looking to get a better handle over the 600 or so applications used across its PCs and notebooks.
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role
- Predictions: 17 digital marketing trends for 2017