Who could forget #censusfail last year? After a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack and concerns over potential loss of data during the 2016 Census, the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ Census site was shut down for days. Once it was eventually restored on 11 August 2016, it was successfully used by millions of Australians to submit their census data.
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- Respond to ransomware in three steps: secure, assess, recover
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- 7 patch management practices guaranteed to help protect your data