After five years at the helm, Patrick Hadley, CIO of the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), is retiring, quitting the post in March.
Australian Bureau of Statistics - News, Features, and Slideshows
The minute you outsource responsibility or governance of information security to a third party, you tie a noose around your neck and hand the end of the rope to a vendor.
The number and proportion of older people in Australia’s population is growing rapidly. Many of them are growing old alone.
The Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) has defended Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) staff who worked on the 2016 Census saying they displayed a high level of professionalism “under difficult circumstances and significant funding pressures.”
Two senior IBM staff have "resigned with immediate effect" following the Census debacle, according to reports.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) is to set up a massive data processing centre by September next year ahead of the August 2011 Census of Population and Housing.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) is looking to get a better handle over the 600 or so applications used across its PCs and notebooks.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates