The digital transformation will soon be all encompassing, from helping select the national team to allowing spectators to order food from their stadium seats.
Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia in pictures
Australian businesses are forecast to spend $85 billion on IT this year, an increase of 2.7 per cent on 2016.
We are not facing cataclysmic failures of our public services, says Marie Johnson.
HPE has launched an internal investigation into the cause of the hardware failure behind the unprecedented system outage which hit the ATO on 12 December.
The government is planning to spend an initial $31.5 million during 2016-17 to overhaul the IT systems it uses to deliver Medicare payments to Australians.
C-level executives are more aware than ever about threats to information security.
In the week of the 40th Anniversary of the lunar landing CIO brings you five great Australian achievements in space, courtesy of Dr Miriam Baltuck, director of the Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex (CDSCC).
Whitepapers about Australia
This report looks at the state of hybrid cloud based on a 600-organisation survey across the APAC region, focusing on their current usage and attitudes towards on and off premise, private and hybrid cloud service provision. Find out the top rated perceived benefits for adoption, the major barriers that are holding organisations back and what the future holds for investment in this technology.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Trump announces budget cuts that may give China tech leadership
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- How Cisco wants to become the Switzerland of the cloud
- WD ships 256GB Lightning-attached storage for iPhone and iPad
- How to keep a promiscuous customer loyal
- From marine biology to marketer: How Autopilot's CMO sifts through the data deluge
- Why it's time brands got more 'phygital' with customer experience
- 10 mobile marketing trends to watch in 2017
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach