ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
The finance sector is under increased scrutiny for its use of social media, with regulators expected to fine-tune Australian laws, matching trends that are already in place in the UK and US.
Why are so many CIOs seen as nothing more than operational managers? Is it a distrust of ICT? Is it a lack of understanding? Or is it a mindset that refuses to evolve over time?
Customers in the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre, Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC), can now connect to the SGX data centre in Singapore via the ASX’s low latency network, Net Global.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) is considering an expansion of its Net Global service into two overseas financial centres by 2015.
Australian-owned cloud service provider Bulletproof Networks on Monday announced it would soon list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in a bid to raise $1.6 million.
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption