The website for the Australian Securities Exchange was unavailable for nearly three hours last night, meaning the publication of company announcements had to be delayed.
ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) has produced a post-mortem report on a hardware failure which temporarily halted trading on Monday night and early Tuesday morning.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
A shake-up of National Australia Bank's organisational structure has resulted in the departure of its most senior technology executive.
Perth-based cyber safety outfit, Family Zone, is looking to raise $5.5 million as it moves towards a listing on the ASX in August.
- South Australia requests ‘urgent’ investigation of mobile black-spot funding
- Telstra taps Juniper exec to be new chief operations officer
- Former Atlassian security chief takes role at Cyber Security Growth Centre
- ‘Cause unknown’: Basslink fault investigation sheds little light on outage
- Security researchers warn government over data re-identification ban
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- How iflix used consumer intent data to gain 1 million subscribers in six months
- Mercer's marketing and customer chief promoted to global role
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills
- Telstra CMO calls for shake-up of TV commercial models