Former ASX tech boss Tim Thurman, has been headhunted by global payments provider, Paysafe Group to fill a newly-created chief digital officer role.
ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Australian Securities Exchange chief information officer Tim Thurman will return to Canada in early 2017, with the ASX confirming it has begun searching for a new CIO.
The website for the Australian Securities Exchange was unavailable for nearly three hours last night, meaning the publication of company announcements had to be delayed.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) has produced a post-mortem report on a hardware failure which temporarily halted trading on Monday night and early Tuesday morning.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments