ASX Limited has invested A$14.9 million to acquire a 5 per cent equity interest in Digital Asset, which develops distributed ledger technology similar to the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone