The website for the Australian Securities Exchange was unavailable for nearly three hours last night, meaning the publication of company announcements had to be delayed.
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- DNS provider Dyn gets DDoSed, takes out Twitter, GitHub and plenty others
- Windows GDI flaw leads to PowerShell attacks
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee