New Zealand’s leading inventor, entrepreneur and "Readers Digest readers’ ‘Most Trusted Man’ 2011”, Sir Ray Avery, was in Sydney last week to give advice to app-makers, CIOs and startups.
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- DNS provider Dyn gets DDoSed, takes out Twitter, GitHub and plenty others
- Windows GDI flaw leads to PowerShell attacks
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee