Hallmark Cards and others are applying portfolio management tools to run consumer product development and seeing competitive advantage.
Applications | Project Management - News, Features, and Slideshows
Project management experts discuss sure-fire ways to delay or derail a project and - more importantly -how you can avoid these common project management pitfalls.
Everyone's afraid. You can't read an article, watch a news broadcast or speak to another human being without tasting the fear. We all may agree that we'd be stupid not to be cautious, but smart leaders are working to mitigate fear and move their organizations forward.
"Technology is easy. People are tough."
It's the time of year for bold and brazen predictions, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon with my forecast of the Top 10 trends, priorities and events of 2011:
Getting new products to market on time is critical, especially for a business that is seasonal. In order to improve new product development and delivery Trek Bicycle implemented a project management tool that is keeping teams better connected, collaborating and creative.
If IT project managers were granted three wishes by the IT genie, what would they wish for? Here are the seven desires you'd find on the list.
A good--or bad--project manager can make the difference between a project coming in on time and on budget and it being a failure. How can you spot a good project manager? CIO.com talked to experts and IT executives to find out.
- Microsoft improves Visual C++ compilation
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- GitLab fixes critical flaw that lets users log in as admins
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Case Study: How Flight Centre leveraged data to boost customer experience
- Online advertising has a dark side, but IT can shed some light
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 5 May
- CMO interview: Why Bupa’s John Moore is all about the experience
- Ray White taps data insights to produce personalised customer videos