Hallmark Cards and others are applying portfolio management tools to run consumer product development and seeing competitive advantage.
Applications | Project Management - News, Features, and Slideshows
Project management experts discuss sure-fire ways to delay or derail a project and - more importantly -how you can avoid these common project management pitfalls.
Everyone's afraid. You can't read an article, watch a news broadcast or speak to another human being without tasting the fear. We all may agree that we'd be stupid not to be cautious, but smart leaders are working to mitigate fear and move their organizations forward.
"Technology is easy. People are tough."
It's the time of year for bold and brazen predictions, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon with my forecast of the Top 10 trends, priorities and events of 2011:
Getting new products to market on time is critical, especially for a business that is seasonal. In order to improve new product development and delivery Trek Bicycle implemented a project management tool that is keeping teams better connected, collaborating and creative.
If IT project managers were granted three wishes by the IT genie, what would they wish for? Here are the seven desires you'd find on the list.
A good--or bad--project manager can make the difference between a project coming in on time and on budget and it being a failure. How can you spot a good project manager? CIO.com talked to experts and IT executives to find out.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Design thinking, agile development at heart of building control system
- CSIRO opens $6m metal 3D printing centre
- Telstra, Racing Victoria sign 10-year partnership
- Apple to wind back the clock to '09 with focus on quality, not features, in next OS X
- Microsoft offers Windows 10 carrot, threatens with stick
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door