Engineering teams from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter have begun work on WebScaleSQL, an open source project designed to address the challenges of running MySQL at Web scale.
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Tired of memorizing passwords? A Turing Award winner came up with this algorithmic trick
- Russia, China said to use hacked databases to find US spies
- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services