Engineering teams from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter have begun work on WebScaleSQL, an open source project designed to address the challenges of running MySQL at Web scale.
- Palo Alto Networks pays $105M for LightCyber to better detect network attacks
- Robots are just as plagued by security vulnerabilities as IoT devices
- Five Terminator movies have taught us nothing
- Smart teddy bear maker faces scrutiny over data breach response
- More than 80 per cent of companies hit with IoT breaches: study