The ACCC has been given the all clear by the Federal Court to serve legal action over the local fallout of Apple’s “error 53” incident.
Apple - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple in pictures
As Samsung breaks pre-order records with its Galaxy S8 smartphone, questions are being asked about the company's workers' rights and conditions record.
The ACCC is taking legal action against Apple following an investigation of "error 53" reports.
The Apple TV is an interesting product in the company's line-up, a potential trojan horse into millions of homes. But it's falling behind the times.
The Federal Government’s Diverted Profits Tax has been passed into law, with the new legislation set to come into effect from the beginning of July.
As long as you have your iPhone, you always have an internet connection handy. Follow these steps to turn your iPhone into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.
Proactive is Apple’s name for an intelligent iOS 9 technology wants to help you get things done – but shockingly it tries to keep your private life private.
For the first couple of weeks after I got my Apple Watch, its various sensors didn't get along. My Activity app was a mess; on Monday it tracked steps but not distance; Wednesday my distance traveled was more accurate, but the Exercise ring stayed stolidly at a sad two minutes; on Friday distance was OK, but my steps were way off.
Last week, I finally received my Apple Watch. I plan to write a number of related Watch tips and tricks stories, and I like to be able to provide visual aids in my posts whenever possible, so one of the first questions I asked myself was, How do I take a screen shot on the Apple Watch?
A lot of people right now are selling their old iPhones and iPad minis to trade up to the supersized iPhone 6 models. Unfortunately, I suspect some of them are being scammed out of their devices -- I nearly was.
Microsoft and Apple are both successful in the enterprise, but these two tech giants have claimed that success using different strategies (while also at times stealing from the other’s playbook).
IBM's MobileFirst for iOS initiative is now well into its third year. The head of the program and two of its customers talk to CIO.com about progress, challenges and plans for 2017.
In the space of a decade, Apple’s iPhone has gone from being a consumer craze to the single product that most affects the design and operation of enterprise IT, turning a controlled, top-down environment into something far more open.
Every year technology gets more sophisticated and that couldn't be more true for hybrid tablets in 2016. These multipurpose devices range in form factor, performance and price. Here are the 10 most-read tablet articles from 2016.
Apple has alerted app developers that it will not be accepting new app or app update submissions from Dec. 23-27, so the clock is ticking...
- Microsoft to slash cloud-connection rights for stand-alone Office
- SafetyCulture becomes first Australian member of Node.js Foundation
- 3D NAND to make up half of all flash memory production
- Startup claims 3D printers create metal parts faster, more cheaply
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- DDoS still the mainstay of Aussie cyber crime
- Optus outlines $10M mobile infrastructure upgrade plan in Western QLD
- Is the premium PC market approaching critical mass?
- Toshiba to split off its in-house companies into wholly-owned subsidiaries
- Interpol leans on industry for support in latest cyber crime sting
- German court upholds WhatsApp-Facebook data transfer ban
- McAfee: Wave of Shamoon cyberattacks being coordinated by a single group
- Linkerd 1.0 helps cloud services communicate
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users