Samsung’s Galaxy S3 has displaced Apple’s iPhone 4S as the world’s top selling smartphone during the third quarter of 2012, according to new research.
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency
- Ignorant of cybersecurity risk, breached small businesses are concealing the cost of recovery
- IBM: 4 billion online records were leaked in 2016
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules