ANZ Bank will be rolling out a Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) secure solution that reads credit or debit card data without the user having to insert their card into the ATM during 2015.
- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers