ANZ Banking Group Ltd - News, Features, and Slideshows
ANZ Banking Group Ltd in pictures
ANZ Bank will be rolling out a Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) secure solution that reads credit or debit card data without the user having to insert their card into the ATM during 2015.
Companies transitioning to iOS devices as part of a CYOD program can expect a suspicious number of “wet BlackBerries” turned in, according to AirWatch's A/NZ chief Rob Roe.
Incident response calls at ANZ Banking Group were “chaotic” due to manual processes and the time it took for calls to begin until the bank began to roll out a communications management tool earlier this year.
CIOs and CSOs who need to present security issues to their board need to “leave acronyms at the door”, use PowerPoint presentations and tell stories, according to GPT Group CIO Greg Baster.
Banks have responded positively to the Australian Payments Clearing Association's proposal for new real-time payments infrastructure, saying it will lead to more innovation in areas such as mobile payments.
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week