ANZ bank's 48,000 global staff are each being encouraged to become "their own data scientist" and being provided with tools to draw value from the company's fast-growing data lake.
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency
- Ignorant of cybersecurity risk, breached small businesses are concealing the cost of recovery
- IBM: 4 billion online records were leaked in 2016
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules