Companies should not ‘cross the creep line’ when attempting to personalise and target their marketing warns Michael Bromley, IAG’s group head of digital and creative services.
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
- Imperva: Application layer DDoS attacks are on the rise.
- Groups oppose US plan to collect social media info from visitors
- Alleged NSA hackers probably gave away a small fortune by leaking exploits