Attivo Networks has upgraded its deception technology so businesses can deploy it within Amazon Web Services cloud to lure attackers to what looks like legitimate physical and virtual machines in order to find out what they are up to.
- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones