Users of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant can now ask her questions about the contents of their Microsoft-hosted calendars. On Wednesday, the assistant gained the ability to interact with calendars from Outlook.com and Office 365, similar to how it works with Google Calendar.
- Who should be on an insider risk team?
- Australian businesses failing to convince young women about ICT’s possibilities
- The week in security: Spying toy banned as Yahoo learns the real cost of a data breach
- Cloudflare data leakage doesn’t reveal 1Password secrets
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay