With rich Internet applications all the rage an open source Web framework dubbed Vaadin promises rapid Ajax development while keeping Java code on the server.
ajax - News, Features, and Slideshows
Are you looking for an open source, Web-based e-mail and groupware suite with its own development framework, Ajax interface, more than 50 applications, an active developer community, and millions of end users all over the world? The Horde communication and collaboration suite may not be as well known as the big name commercial offerings, but according to lead developer and release manager Jan Schneider it has just as much to offer, and more.
The Horde open source messaging and groupware project is gearing up for the first major release of its application suite and development environment in years with version 4 due in mid-2010.
- USA beckons for expanding Melbourne-based AWS cloud partner
- Defence hunts for IT partners to fill internet services panel
- Harris Technology hones cloud capabilities through Hosted Network
- Vocus inks deal with Alcatel-Lucent for $228 million Australia Singapore Cable
- How partners can accentuate the vertical
- Predictions: 17 digital marketing trends for 2017
- How iflix used consumer intent data to gain 1 million subscribers in six months
- Mercer's marketing and customer chief promoted to global role
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills