Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
- OpenDNS buy is feeding security insights to Cisco's threat-intelligence efforts
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice: AI as an amplifier of human failings
- Google’s Android boss: updates are Android’s “weakest link” on security
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Euro agencies on encryption backdoors: Create 'decryption without weakening'