Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Free AWS service tackles the tedium of compliance reporting
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Obama's cybersecurity recommendations a small step forward, but need teeth and political willpower
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities