advertising - News, Features, and Slideshows
Twitter has expanded its advertising network to 12 mostly central and eastern European markets, the company said Tuesday.
Facebook will reduce "click-bait" posts of outside links that try to lure users with eye-catching headlines.
Amazon plans to expand its small online ad delivery business enough to take on Google's AdWords, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
Twitter is looking to boost its advertising business by letting more businesses pay to include video in their tweets.
A method for tracking users across the Internet called "canvas fingerprinting" is simple to stop, but average Internet users may not know how to do it.
The A/B testing process lets you determine what words, phrases, images or other elements of a Web page lead to the most sales conversions. To help you improve your online market strategy, this article provides an overview of the A/B process and offers some hints for improving your copywriting.
Running a news website that is solely dependent on advertising for revenue means that ninemsn owner Mi9 has to mine customer data to engage in behavioural targeting.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
Oracle surprised many tech industry observers by announcing Thursday it would pay US$871 million for marketing automation software vendor Eloqua. The move seemed a bit unlikely given the amount of sales and marketing software Oracle already had.
Facebook, which had been in the doghouse with Wall Street since it went public, wowed investors with its third-quarter report on Tuesday, in particular with its improvements and early results in the crucial mobile market.
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Did Microsoft help seed the market for Windows Store scam apps?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again