advertising - News, Features, and Slideshows
Malicious advertisements have popped up on websites such as YouTube, Amazon and Yahoo, part of a sophisticated campaign to spread malware, Cisco said Monday.
Twitter has expanded its advertising network to 12 mostly central and eastern European markets, the company said Tuesday.
Facebook will reduce "click-bait" posts of outside links that try to lure users with eye-catching headlines.
Amazon plans to expand its small online ad delivery business enough to take on Google's AdWords, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
Twitter is looking to boost its advertising business by letting more businesses pay to include video in their tweets.
The A/B testing process lets you determine what words, phrases, images or other elements of a Web page lead to the most sales conversions. To help you improve your online market strategy, this article provides an overview of the A/B process and offers some hints for improving your copywriting.
Running a news website that is solely dependent on advertising for revenue means that ninemsn owner Mi9 has to mine customer data to engage in behavioural targeting.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
Oracle surprised many tech industry observers by announcing Thursday it would pay US$871 million for marketing automation software vendor Eloqua. The move seemed a bit unlikely given the amount of sales and marketing software Oracle already had.
Facebook, which had been in the doghouse with Wall Street since it went public, wowed investors with its third-quarter report on Tuesday, in particular with its improvements and early results in the crucial mobile market.
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- Geeks' favorite DeNA interactive streaming platform looks beyond Japan
- Local govt association boosts customer focus, knowledge management
- Amazon's new Fire tablets have more features at lower prices
- IPv6, IANA transition headline APNIC meeting
- CIO, CMO and Computerworld Data Analytics Survey – Terms and Conditions
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes