Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)