Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- OpenSSL patches two high-severity flaws
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy