abc - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's chief of Internet software and services, Eddy Cue, has put himself up on the charity auction block.
Apple's just announced approach to home automation involves Homekit, an iOS 8 framework and network protocol for controlling devices in the home. But will it play nicely with others?
A White House-led effort to show that the Internet of Things can save lives and create jobs is about to put on a big show.
As the Internet of Things evolves, will it free up human potential? WIll everyone benefit -- or just a few? And how will it change the way people use technology. A conference in July hopes to find some answers.
The San Francisco Bay Area and south to San Jose will soon have what may be the nation's first dedicated Internet of Things network. It may change the way you think about the future of the IoT.
Companies are having to be pickier about which data sets they collect, process and use. It's all about having the right architecture in place.
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features