Innovation is happening across every organisation, continuously. But it’s the ability to harness and scale those ideas, as well as disrupt traditional power hierarchies and corporate structures, that will make or break how established organisations compete in a digitised, customer-centric world.
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant