Innovation is happening across every organisation, continuously. But it’s the ability to harness and scale those ideas, as well as disrupt traditional power hierarchies and corporate structures, that will make or break how established organisations compete in a digitised, customer-centric world.
- Security blogger Krebs says IoT DDoS attack was payback for a blog
- After Tesla: why cybersecurity is central to the car industry's future
- Krebs DDoS aftermath: industry in shock at size, depth and complexity of attack
- Signs of cloud security hacks are there if you know what to look for
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism