Australian government officials – including cabinet and shadow-cabinet ministers, state premiers and Department of Defence employees, as well as judges and high ranking AFP officers – are reportedly among the victims of the 2013 Yahoo hack, newly released datasets reveal.
- Here’s a new way to prevent cyberattacks on home devices
- New financial regulations go into effect in New York
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Cybersecurity means asking questions but too many young women lack the confidence: head geek
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories