Global IT association ISACA has issued a new guide outlining how to implement effective controls and governance for Cloud computing.
For all the talk of Cloud computing, the governance issue remains, for many enterprises, the great unknown. Cloud computing inevitably impacts business processes, making governance vital to managing risk and adapting to take advantage of new opportunities.
ISACA, a global association of 95,000 IT assurance, security and governance professionals, has launched a new customisable audit program to help enterprises address the complex and emerging area of social media governance.
Half of IT professionals in Australia expect company employees to do more online holiday shopping at work, which could lead to reduced productivity and increased security risks, a new survey from the risk management industry group, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) has found.
A new survey has revealed 50 per cent of IT professionals in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) believe risks around cloud computing outweigh the benefits.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
More and more enterprises are seeing significant benefits from allowing employees to choose the device they use to get their jobs done, and are adopting bring your own device (BYOD) ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- AusCERT 2013: Visibility critical when selling IT security to execs, says Foxtel CSO
- AusCERT 2013: Interview with Dr Lizzie Coles-Kemp
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing