Load balancing isn't just for websites that expect surges in traffic any more. Companies of all sizes, and in all verticals, find load balancing an effective way to address disaster recovery, scalability, failover and application virtualization needs.
Mobile/Wireless/Convergence / Case studies
The U.S. Forest Service deploys a mobile map application for firefighters and emergency responders to use in the field and for tactical planning
Many enterprises use AirWatch systems to manage mobile devices on an individual, group and company level all at once. From configuration to monitoring to support, here are seven reasons why AirWatch ranks among the MDM leaders.
More and more iPhones, iPads, BlackBerries, Droids, netbooks and even game consoles began appearing on Bryant & Stratton College's campuses--and CIO Ernest Lehman worried they'd lead to big trouble.
Chances are you've never heard of the iPhone app One Force Tracker, one of the coolest apps never to appear on the App Store. The iPhone app, created by defense contractor Raytheon for the U.S. military late last year, helps soldiers keep tabs with each other via GPS during missions and identifies known sniper sites and fallback positions on a map.
As one of Melbourne’s three state-owned water retailers, South East Water provides water, sewerage services and recycled water services to about 1.4 million customers in the Melbourne’s South Bank through to the Mornington Peninsula and Gippsland. The company has about $2 billion of assets in the ground and about 800 information workers. Given the distributed nature of the organisation, it’s not surprising that having flexible, robust communication systems is vital. Add its busy, industry-recognised contact centres into the mix and it quickly became clear to CIO, Marcus Darbyshire, that the company required an innovative approach to its communications technology that would provide a platform for the future.
In healthcare, network dependability can literally be a matter of life and death, and US federal law mandates security and privacy levels beyond those needed in any other vertical industry outside finance and national security. And many health-care providers operate on shoestring budgets, in part because of the large population of uninsured individuals
Different types of analysis suit different customer strategies.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion