- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- Google drops “Android for Work” because plain Android is so secure
News, Features, and Interviews
Audi has launched its anticipated vehicle-to-infrastructure technology that allows some 2017 Audis to communicate with traffic lights so drivers know when lights will switch from red to green.
Apple has said in comments to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that it is “excited” about the potential use of automated systems in many areas, including transportation.
GM's upcoming semi-autonomous "Super Cruise" system lets drivers take their hands off the steering wheel, but the technology can determine a driver’s responsiveness and will stop the vehicle automatically if you're not paying attention to the road.
Finnair will work with Apple and IBM to develop a set of enterprise iOS apps for airplane mechanics and their supervisions. The software is expected to be available in early 2017.
As the PC market levels out, Intel believes it has a big future in autonomous cars.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has proposed guidelines for automakers that include a Driver Mode to automatically take smartphones or tablets offline and reduce distracted driving accidents.
Nine out of 10 consumers recently surveyed said they are aware of privacy issues related to electronics in their vehicles and willing to share that data -- as long as they get something in return.
Intel plans to spend an additional $250 million over the next two years to make fully autonomous driving a reality.
A consumer protection group in China is asking Apple to investigate problems with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s units randomly shutting down.
Zoox Labs, a two-year old Silicon Valley autonomous vehicle start-up, just raised another $50 million in investment funding, which skyrocketed the company's market value to $1.5 billion even before it's shipped a single car.
The latest versions of the Surface Book and Macbook Pro both offer top-notch performance at the same price, but which device offers better features and more value?
Get a new laptop as a gift and want to turn your old computer into some crisp Benjamins? These 10 online services and apps are all viable options, though each has its strengths, depending on what you hope to sell.
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role