- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
News, Features, and Interviews
Samsung has introduced a prototype semi-trailer truck that has a seamless video wall on its rear doors, allowing following vehicles to see what's ahead of the truck for passing purposes.
Researchers at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology propose storing energy from the power grid in a buffer to allow ultrafast charging of hundreds of electric cars with grid overload protection.
San Francisco saw its first traffic accident involving an autonomous car earlier this month.
Major automakers plan to work with the U.S. government to attempt to proactively deter hacks of connected cars before they become a major issue.
The U.S. government plans to spend almost US$4 billion over the next 10 years on research into autonomous driving and, as a first step, will come up with a set of model regulations to govern the technology and its use on public roads across the country.
Swiss designer Rinspeed has come up with a good looking concept car that's packed with technology for the business user. The Etos is based on a BMW i8 but has what might be described as a turbo tech package.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said an announcement will be made Thursday about the Obama administration's efforts to speed the introduction of self-driving vehicles, according to published reports.
It's a common feature of long distance driving: the Internet dead zone. Usually when you most need directions or have to make a call, you're in the middle of nowhere with no signal and a lot of frustration.
Apple today released an updated list of car models that support its iPhone-mirroring API CarPlay, but the list excludes some major car makers -- at least for now.
Audi unveiled a sporty SUV concept powered by a hydrogen fuel cell at North American International Auto Show on Monday.
The Surface Pro 4 and iPad Pro are both high-end, sleek and powerful hybrid tablets. But when it comes time to get down to business, which device offers the functionality you need?
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?