News, Features, and Interviews
Apple has reported its second straight quarter of falling iPhone sales, hit by stiff competition in China and the ongoing slowdown in the worldwide smartphone market.
A preliminary report by the National Transportation Safety Board shows the Tesla that crashed into an 18-wheeler in May was indeed using Autopilot and traveling at 74mph in a 65mph zone.
Microsoft Office 365 users will soon get anew tools that aim to improve their writing skills, help prioritize important email and better research topics of interest.
General Electric has more than a century of industrial experience, but it hopes to leverage outside expertise in its IoT mission. This week the company is hosting a developer conference for its GE Predix software platform and announcing developer kits.
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
The learning software company is using little-known virtualization software to ease its transition to agile software development as its digital download business blooms.
NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity now has the ability to decide what targets it wants to capture with a camera or hit with its laser all on its own. No humans needed.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk's plans for his company's future, spelled out today, include integrating solar power and battery storage, expanding Tesla vehicles to new markets and making self-driving vehicles 10X safer than other vehicles.
Southwest Airlines in Dallas, Texas, said Wednesday that performance issues with its technology systems had led to flight delays.
Early benefits include a better understanding of what is happening on the shop floor, but automation is the goal
Using intelligent LED lighting systems from Digital Lumens, manufacturer Atlas Global Solutions reduced energy costs by 75% and increased productivity by 20%.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- FBI to lead nation's cyberattack responses