- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- Google drops “Android for Work” because plain Android is so secure
News, Features, and Interviews
BlackBerry touted a comprehensive mobile-security platform for a variety of IoT devices connected to enterprises
Audi has launched its anticipated vehicle-to-infrastructure technology that allows some 2017 Audis to communicate with traffic lights so drivers know when lights will switch from red to green.
Amazon is opening up a brick-and-mortar store in Seattle that allows customers to purchase items by simply picking them up.
If an AI could rule a world, would you trust it to manage your IT systems? German software company Arago is hoping you will.
Microsoft is taking another shot at giving users a friendly AI-driven bot conversation partner. On Monday, the company released Zo, a chatbot that users can converse with on Kik, the popular messaging platform.
Privacy groups in the U.S. and seven European countries will ask consumer protection agencies to investigate the maker of two internet-connected toys for violations of laws designed to protect children's privacy.
Amazon.com is still figuring out how to use robots to fill store shelves, but it's about done with clerks. Next year, the company will open a convenience store in Seattle where shoppers can walk in, take what they want -- and leave.
OpenAI, an artificial intelligence research company, wants to let AIs lose in their own universe, where they can learn to play games, use apps and interact with websites.
Apple has said in comments to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that it is “excited” about the potential use of automated systems in many areas, including transportation.
Scalable cloud computing that helps businesses get up and running quickly and securely means you'll never get fired for buying Amazon Web Services.
The latest versions of the Surface Book and Macbook Pro both offer top-notch performance at the same price, but which device offers better features and more value?
Microsoft and LinkedIn are now officially one company with a common vision for the future of work and social collaboration. Analysts say early integration plans reveal priorities across both platforms.
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role