- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Crooks are selling a skimmer that works on all chip card readers
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future
News, Features, and Interviews
Nikola Motor, which earlier this year announced it would manufacture a $375,000, 1,200-mile range semi-trailer truck, said it will be powered by a hydrogen fuel cell and not a lithium-ion battery pack.
Home IoT is still reaching for mainstream use. The main backer of Z-Wave, a widely used in-home networking standard, just did something that might help take it there.
The Lowe's chain of home improvement stores said that, beginning next month, 11 stores in the San Francisco Bay area will begin using autonomous service robots to help customers.
The Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications published a 45-page report that essentially bans paid prioritization of network traffic, and imposes strict requirements on any specialized services that ISPs want to offer.
DARPA wants to exploit the power of the internet of things to help the U.S. dominate battlefields.
The race to develop autonomous cars is making rivals of old friends as is evident from the exit of Alphabet’s senior executive David Drummond from the board of Uber Technologies.
Angry Birds and Clash of Clans are among the apps most often banned by Australian businesses, according to data from enterprise mobility management firm, MobileIron.
A government funded hub for Australian startups has opened in San Francisco, the first of five set to launch worldwide.
MIT and Ford have devised a way to use cellphone location data to determine traffic patterns, which can help planners better understand urban mobility patterns.
You, of course, need to know your product and how it is built to market it. However, columnist Rob Enderle writes that to do so effectively you need deep marketing skills in both the CMO’s office and with line of-business managers.
If Samsung's Galaxy Note7 isn't already on your radar, you're simply not paying attention. This enterprise-oriented Note7 review details the high-end Android phone's many enterprise strengths and spotlights a few shortcomings.
As automakers move in the direction Tesla pioneered with autonomous driving, a question arises: Is this really a good thing? Senior Writer Lucas Mearian gets into gear with Executive News Editor Ken Mingis about what's going on.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How data insight is helping transform Cure Brain Cancer Foundation's marketing and comms
- GroupM goes for 100% viewability with Twitter ad campaign trials
- A day in the working life of tomorrow’s marketer
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ryanair puts customer data in hands of employees