Technology News, Features, and Interviews
Australia’s big three telcos are being targeted in class action lawsuits relating to late payment fees imposed on their customers.
Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has broken another tie with the company, stepping down from the company's board of directors effective immediately.
It's not surprising that former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer abruptly gave up his board seat some six months after leaving the top job, and the move should help cement the regime and strategy of his successor Satya Nadella, according to several industry observers.
Now that he's the bonafide owner of the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers, Steve Ballmer today announced that he was formally stepping down from his role as a Microsoft board member.
About six months after retiring as CEO of Microsoft, Steve Ballmer has relinquished his seat on the company's board of directors effective immediately, citing a busy schedule and confidence in the company's current and future financial performance.
Today Thalmic Labs, maker of the upcoming Myo gesture controlled armband, announced four new enterprise-focused partnerships.
Android has the edge over Apple in tablet sales for the first time in Australia, according to a Telsyte report on the six-month period ending 30 June.
The theft of personal data on 4.5 million patients of Community Health Systems by hackers in China highlights the increasing degree to which hospitals are becoming lucrative targets for information theft.
The U.S. government wants to force cars to talk to each other over wireless networks, saying that could save more than 1,000 lives every year.
A senior U.S. senator is asking airlines about their data privacy practices, saying he's concerned about what information the companies are collecting and sharing with third parties.
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB