- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Lockstep secures grant from US Homeland Security for digital identity solution
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
- The week in security: Banks investigating breaches as AusCERT experts warn on the security of everything
- Telstra flags more cyber-sec investments after vArmour
News, Features, and Interviews
Optus Business and Macquarie University are launching a $10 million cyber security hub, offering degree programs, short courses for executives and businesses, and professional recruiting opportunities to the private sector and government agencies.
Accusations of theft aimed at NBN staff in an opinion piece by NBN chairman Dr Ziggy Switkowski have sparked criticism from an internet user group and the ALP.
A five year IT transformation programme is underway at RSM. When complete, staff in Australia will be working and collaborating within a central ECM system in the cloud, assisting clients via a web based portal.
Consumers are inundated with notifications from all types of mobile messaging services, and though many will engage with businesses that use relevant alerts, most organizations don't capitalize on the opportunity.
There’s “an awful lot of black art” in the discipline says Professor Bob Williamson, chief scientist of CSIRO’s Data 61 group.
Microsoft's decision to eat nearly $1 billion and lay off another 1,850 workers prompted analysts to call the company's consumer smartphone business dead.
"In any given industry, within about three years something is going to be introduced that will force you to rethink what your business model is," says Evan Stubbs, SAS’ chief analytics officer for Australia and New Zealand. And what about SAS itself?
Seacharger hopes to become the first unmanned boat to cross an ocean only using solar power, during a month-long voyage from California to Hawaii.
Only about 1 in 6 respondents to a new survey from the University of Michigan said they'd be interested in owning a fully-self driving vehicle, and women were even more likely to avoid autonomous cars.
Christopher Pyne said the NBN will deliver the internet speeds Australian consumers “want and need” and will be finished by 2020.
The Surface Pro 4 and iPad Pro are both high-end, sleek and powerful hybrid tablets. But when it comes time to get down to business, which device offers the functionality you need?
Google CEO Sundar Pichai credits Amazon with paving an early path for consumer virtual assistants, but the company's first response to Amazon Echo, Google Home, could eventually play an important role in the business world.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer
- Suncorp-backed startup looks to disrupt with on-demand insurance to Australian consumers
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May
- How this marketer got a traditional manufacturing business to embrace digital