It is important to plan ahead when hopping into the Cloud. Cloud-hopping companies and their suppliers need to know where their data is going, and should plan for the possibility that they may later wish to hop out, or switch Cloud providers.
- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach