If nothing else will cause CIOs insomnia in 2011 it will be the potential disruptive effects of legal issues that walk hand in hand with this year's IT trends. Most of the lists of trends look the same and there are those that will be proved to be over hyped. One thing that is certain after Wikileaks, Facebook privacy issues and an ever growing cloud on the horizon, it will be a busy year in the courts.
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- Trend Micro: 6 most popular homebrewed terrorist tools
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud