If nothing else will cause CIOs insomnia in 2011 it will be the potential disruptive effects of legal issues that walk hand in hand with this year's IT trends. Most of the lists of trends look the same and there are those that will be proved to be over hyped. One thing that is certain after Wikileaks, Facebook privacy issues and an ever growing cloud on the horizon, it will be a busy year in the courts.
- Cyber in Business conference: Digital, Media and Online Panel
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Free AWS service tackles the tedium of compliance reporting
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Obama's cybersecurity recommendations a small step forward, but need teeth and political willpower