In this fourth instalment of CIO Insights, we talk to three leading Australian technologists about whether or not to hold onto legacy systems for as long as possible, different approaches to modernising them, and how to go about making a business case for replacement.
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
- Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom