In this fourth instalment of CIO Insights, we talk to three leading Australian technologists about whether or not to hold onto legacy systems for as long as possible, different approaches to modernising them, and how to go about making a business case for replacement.
- USAF to Aussies, Brits, Kiwis, and Canadians: come hack us too... if you can
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- Cyber infrastructure: Too big to fail, and failing
- Security-as-a-service model gains traction