In this fourth instalment of CIO Insights, we talk to three leading Australian technologists about whether or not to hold onto legacy systems for as long as possible, different approaches to modernising them, and how to go about making a business case for replacement.
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites