In this fourth instalment of CIO Insights, we talk to three leading Australian technologists about whether or not to hold onto legacy systems for as long as possible, different approaches to modernising them, and how to go about making a business case for replacement.
- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network