Last month, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said during the company's earnings call that Google had implemented about 120 search quality improvements during the third quarter as it moves toward its ultimate goal: "We want to get to the perfect search engine."
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- After DDOS attack, senator seeks industry-led security standards for IoT devices
- Companies complacent about data breach preparedness
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking