Last month, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said during the company's earnings call that Google had implemented about 120 search quality improvements during the third quarter as it moves toward its ultimate goal: "We want to get to the perfect search engine."
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- Ashley Madison: a security cheat and not so discreet
- Startup IDVector anonymizes like Tor
- A Holistic Look at Risk — From Practical Experiences to Opportunities