SOA » Interviews »
Last month, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said during the company's earnings call that Google had implemented about 120 search quality improvements during the third quarter as it moves toward its ultimate goal: "We want to get to the perfect search engine."
We questioned three individuals to get viewpoints on SOA testing from three different perspectives: trainer, vendor, practitioner. Randy Rice is a leading author, speaker and consultant in the field of software testing and software quality. Randy's company provides training for SOA testing. Frank Cohen is an author and founder of open source testing software company, Push2Test. Jim Giddings is a practitioner and former SOA road warrior who has worked on several SOA initiatives over the past few years.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar
- Report: Personalised marketing hampered by knowledge gap and privacy fears