SOA » Interviews »
Last month, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said during the company's earnings call that Google had implemented about 120 search quality improvements during the third quarter as it moves toward its ultimate goal: "We want to get to the perfect search engine."
We questioned three individuals to get viewpoints on SOA testing from three different perspectives: trainer, vendor, practitioner. Randy Rice is a leading author, speaker and consultant in the field of software testing and software quality. Randy's company provides training for SOA testing. Frank Cohen is an author and founder of open source testing software company, Push2Test. Jim Giddings is a practitioner and former SOA road warrior who has worked on several SOA initiatives over the past few years.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding
- Germany's IFA show, debut ground for numerous new products, hits 90 years old
- Amid dueling lawsuits, state needs Oracle's help with health-insurance site transition
- First mobile device with MIPS 64-bit processor coming in 2016
- iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending Aug. 30
- Four smartphone OSs fighting for survival