SOA » Interviews »
Last month, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said during the company's earnings call that Google had implemented about 120 search quality improvements during the third quarter as it moves toward its ultimate goal: "We want to get to the perfect search engine."
We questioned three individuals to get viewpoints on SOA testing from three different perspectives: trainer, vendor, practitioner. Randy Rice is a leading author, speaker and consultant in the field of software testing and software quality. Randy's company provides training for SOA testing. Frank Cohen is an author and founder of open source testing software company, Push2Test. Jim Giddings is a practitioner and former SOA road warrior who has worked on several SOA initiatives over the past few years.
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Did Microsoft help seed the market for Windows Store scam apps?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again