Last month, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said during the company's earnings call that Google had implemented about 120 search quality improvements during the third quarter as it moves toward its ultimate goal: "We want to get to the perfect search engine."
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Cybersec think tank: insecurity-by-design means IoT botnets are here to stay
- The increasing importance of security analytics
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements