I once co-wrote a book on enterprise email where I likened email encryption to a "sucking chest wound." That was in 1997, when you had to do all the encryption key management on your own, a daunting task to say the least.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete