The 2016 presidential contest may the first ever to focus on the impact of the H-1B visa program on U.S. workers, which makes the arrival of a new book about the issue especially timely.
- The week in security: Warnings on open-source spinoffs, US-Europe privacy compromise
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- PSA: Get 2GB of free Google Drive storage when you perform an account security checkup
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder