The 2016 presidential contest may the first ever to focus on the impact of the H-1B visa program on U.S. workers, which makes the arrival of a new book about the issue especially timely.
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
- Cyber insurance can be your worst nightmare, best friend
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- DDoS costs, damages on the rise