U.S. presidential candidates should embrace encryption and narrow government access to Internet users' data as part of a comprehensive technology agenda, 13 IT trade groups recommended.
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
- Cyber insurance can be your worst nightmare, best friend
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- DDoS costs, damages on the rise