After repeated attacks, the Internal Revenue Service has decided to retire a Web-based tool for obtaining PINs that taxpayers could use to file tax returns electronically.
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- The week in security: Growing attacks prompt calls for cybersecurity speed-up as election looms
- Intel considers selling off McAfee antivirus business
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans