Forget the territorial battles being fought at other companies between marketing and technology executives. At renowned athletic gear maker Adidas Group, the digital marketing approach is built on a real alliance between the two disciplines.
- Palo Alto Networks pays $105M for LightCyber to better detect network attacks
- Robots are just as plagued by security vulnerabilities as IoT devices
- Five Terminator movies have taught us nothing
- Smart teddy bear maker faces scrutiny over data breach response
- More than 80 per cent of companies hit with IoT breaches: study