Pinterest is comprised entirely of static images, making it a slam-dunk destination for businesses pitching products that lend themselves well to photos. But companies that sell services – such as financial, insurance or utility companies – can also find marketing success on Pinterest. They just have to think a little more creativity, but it's worth the effort. Pinterest is the fourth-largest social network and is projected to have 50.7 million users in 2016 (almost half of them millennials), according to eMarketer.
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Google rejects French request to expand right to be forgotten
- Critical BIND denial-of-service flaw could disrupt large portions of the Internet
- Opponents focus on defeating CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill