LinkedIn is pushing what it calls its most important desktop redesign in 15 years to more than 467 million users during the coming weeks. You can now expect a mobile-like experience at the social network.
- The week in security: Hackers plunder online databases as Trump nominee flags security boost
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware
- Trump nominee suggests IRS cybersecurity and staffing boosts