Security » Case studies »
Load balancing isn't just for websites that expect surges in traffic any more. Companies of all sizes, and in all verticals, find load balancing an effective way to address disaster recovery, scalability, failover and application virtualization needs.
IT leaders can't always measure a project's success by revenue or cost-saving metrics. Brookdale Senior Living's CIO achieved a greater objective by bringing social networking to its communities' residents: It improved their lives.
IaaS provider CloudShare deployed Splunk to correlate machine-generated data and provide insight into every aspect of its business.
Though both are critical, physical and information security remain separate entities at many organizations. However, you can get a better grip on overall risk by integrating the two. Austin Recovery, a drug and alcohol treatment center, successfully took on the integration challenge-- and what it learned can teach corporations valuable lessons.
Many enterprises use AirWatch systems to manage mobile devices on an individual, group and company level all at once. From configuration to monitoring to support, here are seven reasons why AirWatch ranks among the MDM leaders.
HANG IN THERE. That was the first plea American Eagle Outfitters offered its nearly 1.5 million Facebook friends three days after its trio of e-commerce sites had crashed.
The Melbourne Cricket Ground has moved to an open source IP security system to manage high definition CCTV and ground access control.
The image of organised crime rings running rampant across the Internet, creating legitimate-looking Web sites to lure cash from unsuspecting consumers, has many would-be customers scurrying back to the relative safety of the retail store environment.
The University of Western Sydney (UWS) has today gone live with a managed Intrusion Detection System (IDS) for its 5000 users.
Minnesota's solution may have been cheap and inelegant, but it works just fine.
- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Ofcom fended off 1,600 cyberattacks in two months, FoI request reveals
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015