- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future
- Security intelligence and sharing lead to hacker disappointment
- Accenture's Australian security splash feeds regional hunger for security, IoT
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
News, Features, and Interviews
Okta and Google have announced a partnership aimed at getting enterprises to secure their users' identities in the cloud.
Okta has changed key parts of its product portfolio to attract new users to its corporate identity management and access control platforms. The startup is launching a new API access management product and revamping its provisioning service to make it easier to change employees' permissions within a company.
A popular BitTorrent client called Transmission has again been found distributing Mac-based malware, months after it was used to spread a strand of ransomware.
A new attack analyzed by malware researchers from Microsoft uses Word documents with malicious code that configures browsers to use a web proxy controlled by attackers.
A destructive ransomware program deletes files from web servers and asks administrators for money to return them, though it's not clear if attackers can actually deliver on this promise.
Angry Birds and Clash of Clans are among the apps most often banned by Australian businesses, according to data from enterprise mobility management firm, MobileIron.
A U.S. cybersecurity monitor has uncovered more breaches of election agencies on top of attacks described in an FBI report leaked on Monday.
The FBI has reportedly found evidence that foreign hackers breached two state election databases in recent weeks.
Security researchers have found a sophisticated malware program that may have been used recently by a gang of hackers to steal more than $350,000 from ATMs in Thailand.
NetSkope edges CipherCloud and Bitglass in test of three ingenious and powerful cloud access security brokers.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- NBN seeks to push copper speed limits in XG-FAST trial with Nokia
- White House fears U.S. taxpayers will pay for Apple tax bill
- Apple hits back against banks: iPhone NFC access ‘not open to negotiation’
- Menlo Security seeks to isolate web-borne threats
- Telco body wants industry to lead on broadband speed claims