- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
News, Features, and Interviews
Got a new drone? You're not alone. But drones aren't like other gadgets and there are a few important safety, privacy and legal guidelines you need to follow to keep you and your drone out of trouble.
A secret U.S. spy court has appointed a five-member panel of advisers as part of the reform of the surveillance of the National Security Agency.
Microsoft is adding a new opt-in defense for enterprises to block adware, which is often sneakily wrapped into free downloads.
The Dridex botnet, which targets financial credentials, appears to be gaining steam again, striking computers in the U.S., U.K. and France.
For the third time in less than six months PC manufacturer Lenovo has had to update the System Update tool pre-loaded on some of its products for security reasons.
Sen. Bernie Sanders, a critic of the H-1B program, also opposes the current system of "binding workers to a specific employer."
The Software Assurance Forum for Excellence in Code (SAFECode) has issued guidelines to make it easier, especially for businesses trying to decide which products to buy.
Police believe they may have found the person who tried to blackmail the CEO of TalkTalk, the U.K. telecommunications company that was the target of a data breach.
Did you know there are temples in India where you can pray for an H-1B visa?
A lawsuit against Microsoft that charged it with entering into restrictive hiring agreements with other companies has been dismissed by a court in California, with the judge declaring that the employees had waited too long to file the suit.
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country