- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, May 27
- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
News, Features, and Interviews
Local chief information officers and IT managers would be wise to take a closer look at their service-level agreements with Cloud providers following the Amazon EC2 service outage in eastern United States over the weekend.
Talk to any CIO and one issue inevitably surfaces: How do CIOs cope in a world where they can’t keep up with what their employees are doing? The answer, according to Forrester vice-president and principle analyst, Ted Schadler, is to join them.
IT managers implementing collaborative software such as SharePoint have been warned that simply installing applications out of the box will put strain on relationships throughout the business.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB