- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- Startup Nubeva pitches Security as a Service in the cloud
- Adobe rushes out patch for Flash zero-day targeting Windows
- AISA 2016: Simplification will drive the next generation of infosec success
News, Features, and Interviews
Local chief information officers and IT managers would be wise to take a closer look at their service-level agreements with Cloud providers following the Amazon EC2 service outage in eastern United States over the weekend.
Talk to any CIO and one issue inevitably surfaces: How do CIOs cope in a world where they can’t keep up with what their employees are doing? The answer, according to Forrester vice-president and principle analyst, Ted Schadler, is to join them.
IT managers implementing collaborative software such as SharePoint have been warned that simply installing applications out of the box will put strain on relationships throughout the business.
- Carsales verifies ‘power of context’ in driving advertising success
- 1-800-Flowers wants to transform its business with A.I.
- Pandora appoints new group head of marketing
- How monetising media is helping Mondelez’s marketing team to fuel growth
- Crust Pizza bring ‘beats to streets’ in playable outdoor campaign