News, Features, and Interviews
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
Syntonic, which listed on the ASX today, believes it has the answer to costly employee data bill reimbursements – an app which splits data used for work from that used for pleasure.
Submissions to Screen NSW’s virtual reality initiative close today, with development funding available to six projects.
We are one step closer to a true quantum computer following a breakthrough which researchers say will allow qubits to be used at room-temperature.
When PCs in China are catching on fire – a country where you are drawing a significant proportion of your revenue – it’s most definitely time for a refresh.
IP Australia has given examiners extra training and updated its examination manual following a court case over a software patent.
An Israeli company that offers a fully automated industrial drone system is looking to expand to Australia and raise funding locally.
The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), and the Australian Computer Society (ACS) are urging the Turnbull government to accelerate the digitisation of the economy.
“I want the inside of ANZ to look like the outside world from a technology perspective,” says CIO Scott Collary
ANZ Bank will be releasing an all-in-one mobile point-of-sale device later this year to compete with the likes of CBA’s Albert.
The cloud software maker is now hosting communications capabilities, including phone services and web meetings, in the cloud.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Deakin University taps Thomas Duryea for Citrix and AppSense deployment
- UXC Red Rock to leverage NetSuite ecosystem following Oracle merger
- ACCC warns against tax scams as ransomware increases
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Black Hat security conference trims insecure features from its mobile app
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- Microsoft listens and learns, pulls a passing grade for Windows 10's freshman year
- Tech boosts the fan experience at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Meet OPPO, the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the world