Innovation News, Features, and Interviews
How do you get innovation off the ground and really working in your organisation? Guy Kawasaki, chief evangelist of Canva, shared his working life experience in innovation as an early employee of Apple.
Imagine that a CMO at a hospital delivers an emotionally powerful television commercial touting wellness. Because many consumers watch television with a tablet in hand, the CMO also runs a Twitter campaign as the commercial airs. The commercial sparks a Twitter conversion.
Cloud sync-and-share company Box thinks it's pretty much nailed down its sales pitch to the enterprise: Keep all your data accessible to everybody on every device, with all the regulatory compliance needs of the modern enterprise.
Microsoft added three new big data services to its Azure cloud platform yesterday as part of its ongoing efforts to make Azure a leading platform for big data services and to make it ready to tackle the Internet of Things (IoT).
I setup my first project management office (PMO) because despite the success my company had enjoyed over the years (and failures too), I decided that we needed more structure.
For much of its 25-year history, catastrophe modeling and risk management firm RMS delivered its software using an on-premises model. The company's modeling software is designed to help customers mitigate financial risk in advance of events such as earthquakes, hurricanes and even terrorist attacks.
At an event in San Francisco, Microsoft made a series of announcements around Microsoft Azure, further cementing its position as a core of Microsoft's business going forward.
Smartsheet, whose namesake online project management app uses a spreadsheet interface, has developed a visualization tool to let its customers graph and map workgroups in their organizations for better planning and supervision.
To really be a leader in the education-technology space, it takes more than just hooking up some students with Internet access and publishing content online. For the founder of MCI Institute, Denise Meyerson, it’s about using technology to shake up conventional teaching methods and improve student outcomes.
It's good to be Salesforce -- and increasingly bad to be anybody else.
- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
- Google looks for partners as it unveils autonomous car prototype
- Apple reopens Russian online store after boosting iPhone 6 price by 35%
- Google wants to turn browser signals of Web encryption upside down
- Decisions, decisions: Choices abound as data center architecture options expand
- Texas Instruments builds an alternative energy for the Internet of Things
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation