- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- Google drops “Android for Work” because plain Android is so secure
News, Features, and Interviews
Bulletproof’s Lorraine Longhurst, describes how the online bank succeeded in adopting an Agile approach to software development
Turn of the century cat memes, deleted scenes from Muriel’s Wedding and Crocodile Dundee movie posters from Eastern Europe are among the curated collections now available online as a result of a govCMS overhaul of Australia’s National Film and Sound Archive (NFSA) website.
If you don't communicate governance rules clearly, and enforce them consistently, they are ineffective in driving behaviours and outcomes.
NSW state government CIOs met with their peers last week at a GovDC Marketplace event in Sydney, to share their current IT works and visions of the future.
Tan Le is on a mission to use digital technology to unlock the potential of the human mind while assisting some two billion people worldwide who are afflicted with brain illnesses.
Last year, Western Australia's largest university identified a shadow IT problem caused by a lack of trust between the IT department and business units. Richard Addiscott director of IT planning, governance and security explains how he filled the 'trust chasm'.
IT chiefs discuss how they are improving their organisation's operational intelligence.
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority is commissioning an app to help recreational and professional drone flyers avoid restricted airspace and stay within operating laws which change next month.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
Aaron Levie, the outspoken founder and CEO of enterprise file sharing and storage powerhouse Box, talked to Network World ahead of the company’s news about its Zones and Accelerator projects. Levie also discussed start-ups, the march of the public cloud, and even his past work as a professional magician.
The cloud software maker is now hosting communications capabilities, including phone services and web meetings, in the cloud.
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role