- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
News, Features, and Interviews
Transport for NSW will launch a 12-month 'Future Transport' program in April, where technologists can pitch their ideas to government around improving the state’s transport system.
The Department of Transport in Western Australia has announced it will trial an autonomous shuttle bus, the first of its kind in Australia.
Andrew Moore, dean of Carnegie Mellon University's School of Computer Science, shares with CIO.com his thoughts on where artificial intelligence and cognitive computing research is heading.
Data61 wants to actively pursue opportunities overseas and become a global research and development hub for corporates, CEO Adriana Turner said today.
For those companies that have successfully worked with startups in developing their innovations, they could be up for a new award in 2016.
Tech entrepreneur Wayne Gerard has been announced as a new board member for StartupAUS, as part of a shift by the advocacy group to increase corporate involvement in innovation initiatives.
Government agencies looking to utilise digital services will need to turn their focus from automation and cost-cutting to customer experience and innovation, according to a new report.
The Federal Government’s exclusion of copyright reform in its National Innovation and Science Agenda is “disappointing”, according to the Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA).
The Turnbull government has announced a $1.1 billion innovation plan to encourage risk taking activity that fosters a more entrepreneurial culture, supports early stage startups, promotes science and computing, and drives innovative research.
The Federal Opposition has proposed new policies encouraging more investment in startups, and to spread innovation support across Australia and overseas.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016 | Early bird registrations now open | Register today
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- CSO Security Priorities Survey, participate and go into the draw to win an Apple iWatch Sport. Start survey NOW!
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation