Different types of analysis suit different customer strategies.
News, Features, and Interviews
Australian businesses are ahead of their global counterparts in the deployment of artificial intelligence and are spending big on the technology, according to a report released today.
There’s a new coach on the Australian cricket team's staff roster. This trainer is already proving hugely influential in deciding which players get picked and is one of high-performance chief Pat Howard’s most trusted advisers.
Bulletproof’s Lorraine Longhurst, describes how the online bank succeeded in adopting an Agile approach to software development
Turn of the century cat memes, deleted scenes from Muriel’s Wedding and Crocodile Dundee movie posters from Eastern Europe are among the curated collections now available online as a result of a govCMS overhaul of Australia’s National Film and Sound Archive (NFSA) website.
If you don't communicate governance rules clearly, and enforce them consistently, they are ineffective in driving behaviours and outcomes.
NSW state government CIOs met with their peers last week at a GovDC Marketplace event in Sydney, to share their current IT works and visions of the future.
Tan Le is on a mission to use digital technology to unlock the potential of the human mind while assisting some two billion people worldwide who are afflicted with brain illnesses.
Last year, Western Australia's largest university identified a shadow IT problem caused by a lack of trust between the IT department and business units. Richard Addiscott director of IT planning, governance and security explains how he filled the 'trust chasm'.
IT chiefs discuss how they are improving their organisation's operational intelligence.
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority is commissioning an app to help recreational and professional drone flyers avoid restricted airspace and stay within operating laws which change next month.
The cloud software maker is now hosting communications capabilities, including phone services and web meetings, in the cloud.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers
- China Oceanwide, IDG Capital agree to acquire IDG
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs reveal their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition