- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- NASA CIO allows HPE contract to expire, refuses to sign-off on authority to operate
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Apple patches iOS against potent zero-day spyware attack
News, Features, and Interviews
IT chiefs discuss how they are improving their organisation's operational intelligence.
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority is commissioning an app to help recreational and professional drone flyers avoid restricted airspace and stay within operating laws which change next month.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
Aaron Levie, the outspoken founder and CEO of enterprise file sharing and storage powerhouse Box, talked to Network World ahead of the company’s news about its Zones and Accelerator projects. Levie also discussed start-ups, the march of the public cloud, and even his past work as a professional magician.
AGL is in the midst of a digital transformation that is changing the energy giant’s customer experience as well as the culture of its IT team. CIO Australia puts questions to the man leading the change, CIO Simon Moorfield.
The way Pitcher Partners' CIO Bradley Kay talks to the company’s execs has changed dramatically from two years ago.
New Zealand’s leading inventor, entrepreneur and "Readers Digest readers’ ‘Most Trusted Man’ 2011”, Sir Ray Avery, was in Sydney last week to give advice to app-makers, CIOs and startups.
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
Syntonic, which listed on the ASX today, believes it has the answer to costly employee data bill reimbursements – an app which splits data used for work from that used for pleasure.
Submissions to Screen NSW’s virtual reality initiative close today, with development funding available to six projects.
The cloud software maker is now hosting communications capabilities, including phone services and web meetings, in the cloud.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Perpetual promotes GM of marketing to executive leadership ranks
- How Next Gen Clubs created a customer-based digital marketing strategy
- Apple may be too late to make a big social impact
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 25 August