It is day one of the acquisition and executive reputations are on the line. Are you prepared? Have you revised your current organisation commitments and reviewed organisational priorities with colleagues?
Change Management / Opinions
Currently many IT departments have ‘mobility’ people. They manage the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), are the people who set up and administer iPhones, Android devices and Windows Mobile smartphones, and are often the go-to people for mobilising applications.
Let’s open the aperture for a more expansive view towards a ‘full spectrum’ approach to deep consciousness within a framework that combines seven imperatives of leadership.
Different types of analysis suit different customer strategies.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Cyber security expertise sought as Digital Marketplace opens for new sellers
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials