October 3 will mark the end of more than five decades of Toyota vehicle manufacture on these shores. But this is not the end of the road for the company in Australia.
Change Management / News
In the lush green surrounds of East Gippsland in southern Victoria, an Aussie icon is born every second. It’s here that Four ‘N Twenty pies are made.
Australian businesses are ahead of their global counterparts in the deployment of artificial intelligence and are spending big on the technology, according to a report released today.
I remember my favourite project portfolio prioritisation session vividly. I asked each executive director to provide a one-page summary and 30-second speech for each initiative that they wanted to undertake the following financial year.
Turn of the century cat memes, deleted scenes from Muriel’s Wedding and Crocodile Dundee movie posters from Eastern Europe are among the curated collections now available online as a result of a govCMS overhaul of Australia’s National Film and Sound Archive (NFSA) website.
If you don't communicate governance rules clearly, and enforce them consistently, they are ineffective in driving behaviours and outcomes.
NSW state government CIOs met with their peers last week at a GovDC Marketplace event in Sydney, to share their current IT works and visions of the future.
Last year, Western Australia's largest university identified a shadow IT problem caused by a lack of trust between the IT department and business units. Richard Addiscott director of IT planning, governance and security explains how he filled the 'trust chasm'.
IT chiefs discuss how they are improving their organisation's operational intelligence.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
AGL is in the midst of a digital transformation that is changing the energy giant’s customer experience as well as the culture of its IT team. CIO Australia puts questions to the man leading the change, CIO Simon Moorfield.
The way Pitcher Partners' CIO Bradley Kay talks to the company’s execs has changed dramatically from two years ago.
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
Top CIOs discuss the methods they use to unite people in their IT groups.
When PCs in China are catching on fire – a country where you are drawing a significant proportion of your revenue – it’s most definitely time for a refresh.
The Queensland Building Services Authority (QBSA) was replaced by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) in 2013. It would clean up its act and focus on its customers. Doing so required a complete renovation of its technology platform to meet the surge in demand for digital services. But before the digital transformation succeeded, it failed.
Do you continue using project management as a means of delivering transformation or do you disband what you have and place your faith in something else?
IBM’s global CIO, Jeff Smith, has been practising and succeeding with Agile methodologies for years – you could say that Telstra’s former IT chief is about as agile as one can get.
AGL Energy Limited (AGL) is seeking its first group-level chief technology officer.
Sydney Water is seeking an implementation partner to design, build and run new ERP, billing and CRM systems in a 'once in a generation investment'.
Different types of analysis suit different customer strategies.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Cyber security expertise sought as Digital Marketplace opens for new sellers
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials