HCL Australia’s service delivery director, Emmanuel Steve Dulvin, speaks about his career, lessons learned and the technologies that will drive the IT services industry in 2017.
News, Features, and Interviews
Martha Heller showcases what it takes for CIOs and IT leaders to lead a digital strategy and move their organizations forward.
The ‘internal innovation competition’ is quite possibly an energy industry first in New Zealand, says Genesis Energy.
At the recent CIO100 breakfast in Auckland, Air New Zealand’s first chief digital officer talks about customer experience, finding 10X talent and predicting the future.
Jenny Beresford of Gartner, Chris Buxton of Statistics NZ, Ed Overy of KiwiRail and Avi Golan of Air New Zealand are keynote speakers at the launch of the 2017 CIO100 report.
ISACA survey findings reinforce there is much work left to be done to break gender barriers.
Google introduced a rebuilt Hangouts for the enterprise and added features to its G Suite productivity apps at Google Cloud Next.
Microcertifications are gaining popularity as a way for IT job seekers to quickly and affordably prove their skills, and organizations are coming around to the idea.
The difficult task as a CIO is to explain the strategic implications of blockchain without getting bogged down in its technical aspects, says David Furlonger of Gartner.
An interview with Stuart Charters, director of the South Island Graduate Network and Laboratories.
Ed Overy on how the ICT team at KiwiRail outsourced its ‘run’ functions and focused on providing the best value to the business.
Identifying available project management methodologies (PMM) is one thing, deciding which one works best for a particular project is much more complicated. Here's how to make the right choice.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments