Different types of analysis suit different customer strategies.
News, Features, and Interviews
"We are putting data science language R into art," says Dexibit CEO Angie Judge
The CIO at healthAlliance shares insights on balancing the operations side with the strategic components of his role
There’s no shortage of project management solutions for mid-size and large businesses. Startups, though, have limited budgets and simply can't afford high-priced project management software. Here are seven affordable options.
What value is there in connecting to someone we don’t like just because of their position? 'None,' writes Bradley de Souza.
Angela Nash of REANNZ talks about growing one’s career and giving back through mentoring.
‘Don’t become bimodal roadkill - make all technology - and the business processes they support - change fast.’
Nicholas Fourie steps up to role held by Winston Fong, now VP for the Surgical Technologies division
The knowledge and information technology manager is also developing a group focusing on technologies and innovations to ‘challenge the status quo’ at the airport.
Smart Shuttle will take the road at the Christchurch Airport in next few weeks.
Politics is an unfortunate reality in many workplaces, but there are steps you can take to reduce the pervasiveness and impact to projects.
Identifying available project management methodologies (PMM) is one thing, deciding which one works best for a particular project is much more complicated. Here's how to make the right choice.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders
- Medibank CEO: We're getting better at customer experience
- Velocity frequent flyers program strong performer in mixed half-year for Virgin