Management News, Features, and Interviews
Apple recently awarded eight executives stock grants that were worth almost $13 million each at Thursday's closing price, with as much as another $14 million up for grabs.
The blame game between Oracle and the state of Oregon is going into overtime, even before their dueling lawsuits over the disastrous Cover Oregon health insurance exchange website make it into court.
knowing which certification will help elevate your career or land a job is not only difficult, it's different among different facets of it.
WASHINGTON -- Federal agencies large and small are in the midst of a wave of ambitious IT projects, but their relative success hinges in large part on the ability of the CIO to align the technology overhaul with the organization's mission and to secure the support of senior management.
IT leaders today frequently mention the importance of bringing social, mobile, analytics and Cloud technology - the so-called "SMAC stack" - into a single, integrated architecture.
Big data technologies and practices are moving quickly. Here's what you need to know to stay ahead of the game.
IBM's plan to transfer its semiconductor manufacturing business to GlobalFoundries faces a government review over national security implications. It has the potential of being complicated because of IBM's role as a defense supplier.
Analytics is something new for most of us, and therefore scary. But as it moves from the realm of the data geeks and into the general enterprise where most of us live, it's helpful to recognize that there is nothing new in the way this situation is unfolding.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), a professional services network, this week released a lengthy report on wearable technology. Though the research focused largely on future consumer uses of wearables, it also touched on a number of enterprise-related topics.
The dearth of software development talent isn't an issue restricted to U.S. businesses. Finding programmers, especially to fill positions in the growing field of health IT, is a global challenge, said speakers Tuesday during a panel discussion on developing a health IT workforce.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers