News, Features, and Interviews
BlackBerry touted a comprehensive mobile-security platform for a variety of IoT devices connected to enterprises
To help build an ecosystem around IBM Blockchain and the Linux Foundation Hyperledger Fabric, Big Blue is offering a revenue-sharing program, along with tools and expert support.
Privacy groups in the U.S. and seven European countries will ask consumer protection agencies to investigate the maker of two internet-connected toys for violations of laws designed to protect children's privacy.
Negotiating a compensation package is nerve-wracking for anyone, but as an executive, there are additional complexities. Here's how to get it right.
Google is making it simpler for business to create custom apps. Its new App Maker service lets you integrate apps with Google's services and run them on the same data center infrastructure as its G Suite of productivity software.
Former Telstra CEO David Thodey has shared the story of how he was publicly shamed in front of an arena crowd by world-renowned diversity trainer Jane Elliott in what he calls “one of the most significant moments of my career."
Finnair will work with Apple and IBM to develop a set of enterprise iOS apps for airplane mechanics and their supervisions. The software is expected to be available in early 2017.
Developers want to learn new technologies and build new things. These five tips can help keep your developers happy and the innovation flowing.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced several software and hardware products to more securely manage the exploding universe of Internet of Things devices.
Bulletproof’s Lorraine Longhurst, describes how the online bank succeeded in adopting an Agile approach to software development
A network of travel agencies found the CRM system it had been using for eight years had become a monster, so it turned to a cloud-based option -- and the results were off the charts.
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- For a price, Microsoft will extend support for Windows Server, SQL Server 6 more years
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role