In order to achieve success with omnichannel customer experience strategy, companies need to utilise user personas, while maintaining excellence across all channels, according to customer transformation service expert, Brad Starr.
News, Features, and Interviews
Six months late, the home automation hub is here at last, with new sensors and a new video monitoring capability.
Adopting new technology is the top priority for the businesses that are leading the pack when it comes to digital transformation, according to a Gartner survey.
The BlueTalon Policy Engine, now certified for Cloudera, provides authorization, fine-grained access control, dynamic data masking, stealthy analytics and auditing across applications and enterprise data stores.
A lecture by an Internet security company runs through the chilling, hypothetical shut-down of the electrical grid via a domestic, Wi-Fi-connected oven.
As students return to campus, college and university CIOs share how they prepared for the new academic year.
Maryfran Johnson is impressed with the CIOs who take on additional business functions, but wonders how they they do it all without having a nervous breakdown. The answer: great teams, trusted deputies.
Companies are spending billions on tools and engineering for Big Data-styled analysis, though many are hampered by one little problem: They still don't know what to do with all the data they collect.
Businesses worldwide are overestimating their ability to flexibly manage workloads or rapidly develop, test and launch new applications, leaving the poorly prepared to deal with competitive threats.
HP collected data on nearly 6000 vehicles the company owns to gain efficiencies based on how they are used.
A Samsung smart refrigerator designed to integrate Gmail Calendar information has a vulnerability that could allow hackers to steal Gmail user names and passwords.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC