- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
News, Features, and Interviews
Amazon jumped into the managed IoT service market on Wednesday with the launch of a new platform.
I met with a client last week who told me she was sick of being sold the same project management development courses by training organisations.
Amazon has thrown its hat into the business intelligence ring with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
Robots may start taking over the workplace as early as 2018, with almost half of new companies set to have more smart machines than employees, according to Gartner.
Although CIOs typically man the front lines of emerging technologies, CMOs, CDOs and, yes, now CEOs are spending more on IT to drive digital innovation.
The new IBM Cognitive Business Solutions will draw on the expertise of more than 2,000 consulting pros who bring backgrounds in machine learning, advanced analytics, data science and development, and industry and change management.
Focusing on the "opportunities and challenges" associated with big data, a new investigation aims to determine whether new regulatory or supervisory measures are needed.
Embarking on a new IT project is a major undertaking no matter what your company's scope or size, but when you're News Corp -- with 10 business units and 25,000 employees around the globe -- it's not for the faint of heart.
The new Hortonworks Big Data Scorecard is designed to help organizations assess their capabilities and build a plan to jump start big data projects.
The big winners in connected homes will be vendors of whole platforms, not individual products, and Google's Nest division is pushing hard to play that role.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button