ANZ bank's 48,000 global staff are each being encouraged to become "their own data scientist" and being provided with tools to draw value from the company's fast-growing data lake.
- How DOT CIO discovered a network compromised by shadow IT
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- 'Tis the season to watch out for W-2 phishing scams
- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords