Though both are critical, physical and information security remain separate entities at many organizations. However, you can get a better grip on overall risk by integrating the two. Austin Recovery, a drug and alcohol treatment center, successfully took on the integration challenge-- and what it learned can teach corporations valuable lessons.
- How DOT CIO discovered a network compromised by shadow IT
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- 'Tis the season to watch out for W-2 phishing scams
- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords