Health » Case studies »
In healthcare, network dependability can literally be a matter of life and death, and US federal law mandates security and privacy levels beyond those needed in any other vertical industry outside finance and national security. And many health-care providers operate on shoestring budgets, in part because of the large population of uninsured individuals
Sign up now »
For businesses looking to provide real-time business solutions to employees and customers alike, you need to have a comprehensive network management strategy. The network is the foundation of all successful ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- AusCERT 2013: World needs debate about “hack-back” rules of engagement
- AusCERT 2013: Police urge banks to install ATM chip technology
- Twitter aims to become safer with two-step sign-in
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes
- Vodafone revenue and profit drop as European troubles continue
- Apple to tell Senate it pays every cent of its taxes
- Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report