The swift rise of “data executives” is evidence of how Gartner clients are adapting to the market and technology trends that are driving a shift to digital business.
News, Features, and Interviews
The Australian Medical Association (AMA) has called on the government to take action to improve broadband connectivity in regional and rural areas or risk health services in the bush falling further behind the cities.
Up to 20,000 patients living in rural areas will get access to telehealth services following a new agreement between health network Health Team Australia (HTA) and Coviu, a Data61 startup.
It’s been a trying few weeks for SA Health CIO Bill Le Blanc
The number and proportion of older people in Australia’s population is growing rapidly. Many of them are growing old alone.
Australian businesses are overestimating their customers’ preference to communicate via digital channels, says a survey, which found even millennials would rather pick up the phone when they contact a company
Champions of open data within government have turned “coy” following the Department of Health’s data privacy snafu last month, says the CEO of healthcare data analytics firm, Lorica Health.
Compuware’s CEO Chris O’Malley is adamant that demand for mainframe technology is not going away.
Social services minister, Christian Porter claims technical issues that have plagued the National Disability Insurance Scheme’s (NDIS) payment portal are almost fixed.
Medibank expects its new core policy management system, Project DelPHI, to be fully operational by 2017 despite initial implementation issues, the health insurer’s chief executive, Craig Drummond said today.
When you are trying to deliver insights that will help clinicians identify tailored treatments for children with high risk cancers, using basic spreadsheets to collate and analyse information doesn’t quite cut it.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers
- China Oceanwide, IDG Capital agree to acquire IDG
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs reveal their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition