- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Security pros concerned about Facebook payment expansion
News, Features, and Interviews
Sydney's St Vincent’s Hospital IT chief, David Roffe, will be leaving his long-term post to join Macquarie Health as its new general manager of IT.
Protecting the privacy of information shared between agencies will be a key challenge for the NSW Data Analytics Centre (DAC), according to the newly-appointed chair of its advisory board, ASX CIO, Tim Thurman.
Barwon Health has appointed Dr Sharon Hakkennes as its new CIO, replacing Ann Larkins who left the organisation and moved to Alfred Health last July.
Not-for-profit health fund, HFC has taken a 15 per cent stake in GP2U, a telehealth startup that allows for remote medical consultations using videoconferencing.
NSW Health is offering internships in ICT architecture and information security under a partnership with the ACS Foundation.
A surprising 90 per cent of all industries experience breaches leading to stolen medical records, proving patient data theft is an issue that stems beyond the health sector, a new report said.
The Turnbull government has announced a $1.1 billion innovation plan to encourage risk taking activity that fosters a more entrepreneurial culture, supports early stage startups, promotes science and computing, and drives innovative research.
IBM acquired the Weather Company for its capability to analyze and gain insights from a vast array of sensors situated on planes, trains, automobiles and other machines. CIO Bryson Koehler discusses some of the other opportunities the companies might have.
A new app that turns idle smartphones into a virtual supercomputer is being touted as a significant step towards finding a cure for cancer.
Under a trio of new partnerships, IBM Watson will power apps that will help prevent concussions, change the nature of training in golf and transform the game-day experience of Pittsburgh Penguins fans.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- Microsoft declares Cortana search box as Bing- and Edge-only turf
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences
- 4 tips to boost your content marketing game
- Zuckerberg sees 'better than human' AI in next 10 years
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 28 Apr
- Report: Brand/agency partnerships in jeopardy from customer data and martech challenges