- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- Google drops “Android for Work” because plain Android is so secure
News, Features, and Interviews
It’s been a trying few weeks for SA Health CIO Bill Le Blanc
The number and proportion of older people in Australia’s population is growing rapidly. Many of them are growing old alone.
Australian businesses are overestimating their customers’ preference to communicate via digital channels, says a survey, which found even millennials would rather pick up the phone when they contact a company
Champions of open data within government have turned “coy” following the Department of Health’s data privacy snafu last month, says the CEO of healthcare data analytics firm, Lorica Health.
Compuware’s CEO Chris O’Malley is adamant that demand for mainframe technology is not going away.
Social services minister, Christian Porter claims technical issues that have plagued the National Disability Insurance Scheme’s (NDIS) payment portal are almost fixed.
Medibank expects its new core policy management system, Project DelPHI, to be fully operational by 2017 despite initial implementation issues, the health insurer’s chief executive, Craig Drummond said today.
When you are trying to deliver insights that will help clinicians identify tailored treatments for children with high risk cancers, using basic spreadsheets to collate and analyse information doesn’t quite cut it.
The newly formed Australian Digital Health Agency has appointed its first CEO
New Zealand’s leading inventor, entrepreneur and "Readers Digest readers’ ‘Most Trusted Man’ 2011”, Sir Ray Avery, was in Sydney last week to give advice to app-makers, CIOs and startups.
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role