- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Lockstep secures grant from US Homeland Security for digital identity solution
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
- The week in security: Banks investigating breaches as AusCERT experts warn on the security of everything
News, Features, and Interviews
Optus Business and Macquarie University are launching a $10 million cyber security hub, offering degree programs, short courses for executives and businesses, and professional recruiting opportunities to the private sector and government agencies.
When other little boys were inventing superheroes, obsessively playing sports and developing street games, 8-year-old Syed Ahmed was mesmerised by programming. No doubt, Bupa’s head of digital products and operations was a natural-born business technologist right from the start.
This month, MedTech startups can apply for the chance to work at the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute (MCRI) in Melbourne to develop their product or service for the healthcare industry.
Melbourne researchers have developed a new form of wearable technology that can become part of the body, like a metallic artificial skin.
Sydney's St Vincent’s Hospital IT chief, David Roffe, will be leaving his long-term post to join Macquarie Health as its new general manager of IT.
Protecting the privacy of information shared between agencies will be a key challenge for the NSW Data Analytics Centre (DAC), according to the newly-appointed chair of its advisory board, ASX CIO, Tim Thurman.
Barwon Health has appointed Dr Sharon Hakkennes as its new CIO, replacing Ann Larkins who left the organisation and moved to Alfred Health last July.
Not-for-profit health fund, HFC has taken a 15 per cent stake in GP2U, a telehealth startup that allows for remote medical consultations using videoconferencing.
NSW Health is offering internships in ICT architecture and information security under a partnership with the ACS Foundation.
A surprising 90 per cent of all industries experience breaches leading to stolen medical records, proving patient data theft is an issue that stems beyond the health sector, a new report said.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- CMO interview: Putting IBM’s marketing technology under the microscope
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer
- Suncorp-backed startup looks to disrupt with on-demand insurance to Australian consumers