- OpenSSL: last week’s minor bug patch introduced a critical flaw
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Va. senator wants SEC probe of massive Yahoo breach
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
News, Features, and Interviews
Last year, Western Australia's largest university identified a shadow IT problem caused by a lack of trust between the IT department and business units. Richard Addiscott director of IT planning, governance and security explains how he filled the 'trust chasm'.
Australia’s national research computing facility, the National Computational Infrastructure (NCI), has received a $14 million boost, which will provide a 30 per cent uplift in its supercomputing capability.
Australian businesses have been caught using $200,000 worth of unlicensed software so far this year, according to industry advocate BSA.
China’s Thirteenth Five-Year Plan indicates the nation’s plan to hack Australian companies and steal intellectual property, says a US cyber security think tank.
University of Washington and Microsoft researchers believe they have broken the record for storing and retrieving data in DNA molecules.
The University of Melbourne has switched on a new high performance computing service, which it claims is unique in the education sector.
LaTrobe University is moving its student management system to the cloud following the signing of a new agreement with TechnologyOne.
Amid a new report from the New America Foundation, quantifying the economic impact of the software industry, Obama administration officials stress importance of broadening access to programming instruction in K-12 schools.
Oil and gas giant, Woodside, will contribute $10 million over the next five years into Monash University’s Innovation Centre.
IT leaders gathered at Melbourne's Vue De Monde restaurant to discuss how digital transformation was working out for their businesses. The luncheon was sponsored by Computer Merchants and IBM.
Google Chief Education Evangelist calls on higher ed to rethink how they help students learn in a fast-changing technological and economic world
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
- As Adobe, Microsoft Azure ink cloud partnership, Amazon looms
- Microsoft commits to running data centers off 50% renewable energy by 2018
- MIT aims to makes sense of Twitter’s presidential debate firehose
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it
- How this university team is improving email marketing on a shoestring budget
- How an emerging radiation technology could help brands identify consumers in future