The swift rise of “data executives” is evidence of how Gartner clients are adapting to the market and technology trends that are driving a shift to digital business.
News, Features, and Interviews
Australian businesses are overestimating their customers’ preference to communicate via digital channels, says a survey, which found even millennials would rather pick up the phone when they contact a company
The University of Adelaide is seeking a new CIO to lead its 250 person strong technology branch.
A new educational foundation hopes to introduce children worldwide to coding, using a tiny single-board computer that has changed the way coding is taught in schools across the U.K.
Compuware’s CEO Chris O’Malley is adamant that demand for mainframe technology is not going away.
Touting new advanced placement course, the Obama administration looks at interdisciplinary approach to improve STEM education for underrepresented students and address shortage of skilled workers.
Last year, Western Australia's largest university identified a shadow IT problem caused by a lack of trust between the IT department and business units. Richard Addiscott director of IT planning, governance and security explains how he filled the 'trust chasm'.
Australia’s national research computing facility, the National Computational Infrastructure (NCI), has received a $14 million boost, which will provide a 30 per cent uplift in its supercomputing capability.
Australian businesses have been caught using $200,000 worth of unlicensed software so far this year, according to industry advocate BSA.
China’s Thirteenth Five-Year Plan indicates the nation’s plan to hack Australian companies and steal intellectual property, says a US cyber security think tank.
University of Washington and Microsoft researchers believe they have broken the record for storing and retrieving data in DNA molecules.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers
- China Oceanwide, IDG Capital agree to acquire IDG
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs reveal their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition