News, Features, and Interviews
In an innovation workshop available to Victorian school students, participants will tackle real-world problems using technology such as 3D printers, modular electronics and robotics.
Google is adding new features to Google Classroom, the company's software that helps teachers manage their class assignments online.
Google plans to unveil changes to its suite of products and services for students, teachers and other working professionals at an event on Sept. 2.
Australian edutech startup, Inkerz, will tap into the Chinese market with it signing Memorandums of Understanding with Chinese companies, Shenzhen Yifang Digital Technology and Shijiazhuang Dazhong Network Communication.
An autonomous robot created by Australian researchers is providing engineers with high-definition images of the integrity of steel structures that support the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Deakin University is lauding ‘digital badges’ and ‘credentialing’ as alternatives to traditional education models, following a new agreement with US company, Credly.
The Federal Government’s recent report on how to encourage and leverage STEM skills in Australia has failed to provide any clear pathway to achieve current objectives, according the AIIA.
John Curran, <a href="https://www.arin.net/">CEO of the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN),</a> told attendees at the <a href="http://events.campustechnology.com/Events/CT-Summer-Educational-Technology-Conference/Information/HOME.aspx">Campus Technology conference</a> in Boston on Wednesday that the IP address authority's pool of IPv4 addresses has dwindled to 90,000 and will be exhausted in about two weeks.
IT workers will soon be able to put their professional experience towards a master’s degree qualification in an offering Deakin University claims is a world-first.
Former Intersect CEO, Dr Ian Gibson, has joined the University of New South Wales as associate dean (industry & innovation) - a role that will see him connect researchers with industry.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC