- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
News, Features, and Interviews
Microsoft is trying to make its note-taking program the best option for teachers in a competitive education technology market.
Can combining the arts with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) provide more innovative thinking and solve our skills crisis?
Stuart Haselden, director of ITS at the Victoria University of Wellington, talks about transforming infrastructure to support multiple users, from digital natives to academics.
Russell Francis, chief executive and CTO of Velpic Group, has been awarded the most disruptive CIO/CTO accolade as part of the 2015 global Talent Unleashed Awards.
In an innovation workshop available to Victorian school students, participants will tackle real-world problems using technology such as 3D printers, modular electronics and robotics.
Google is adding new features to Google Classroom, the company's software that helps teachers manage their class assignments online.
Google plans to unveil changes to its suite of products and services for students, teachers and other working professionals at an event on Sept. 2.
Australian edutech startup, Inkerz, will tap into the Chinese market with it signing Memorandums of Understanding with Chinese companies, Shenzhen Yifang Digital Technology and Shijiazhuang Dazhong Network Communication.
An autonomous robot created by Australian researchers is providing engineers with high-definition images of the integrity of steel structures that support the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Deakin University is lauding ‘digital badges’ and ‘credentialing’ as alternatives to traditional education models, following a new agreement with US company, Credly.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button