Why cloud applications demand moving to an SD-WAN
News, Features, and Interviews
The government’s ongoing efforts to better share cyber threat intelligence with agencies and the private sector have been dealt a blow today in the findings of an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) survey.
There are important and significant changes afoot. For CIOs and other tech leaders there’s good news and bad news.
On Jan. 6, Donald Trump said his administration would produce a report on cybersecurity within 90 days after his inaguration. On Wednesday, President Trump marks his 90th day in office with no sign of a report or indication that one is on the way.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has announced the government will abolish 457 visas.
The U.S. government received 199,000 H-1B visa petitions for the upcoming 2018 fiscal year -- 37,000 less than last year's record level.
Security of information stored in the public cloud has always been superior to what organisations can achieve on-premise, according to Amazon’s chief technology officer, Werner Vogels.
The Department of Human Services is eager to make the 30 years' worth of citizen data in its control more accessible to ministers and policy-makers.
Former National Australia Bank personal banking chief Gavin Slater has been announced as the CEO of the Digital Transformation Agency.
As rogue applications proliferate, the need to protect corporate data requires new tools.
Who could forget #censusfail last year? After a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack and concerns over potential loss of data during the 2016 Census, the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ Census site was shut down for days. Once it was eventually restored on 11 August 2016, it was successfully used by millions of Australians to submit their census data.
Pre-paid data SIM cards are a great way to get 4G LTE data on a device without paying for a long-term contract. Here are seven options if you're looking for a contract-free, pre-paid SIM card for your unlocked smartphone or tablet.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments