HCL Australia’s service delivery director, Emmanuel Steve Dulvin, speaks about his career, lessons learned and the technologies that will drive the IT services industry in 2017.
News, Features, and Interviews
Security of information stored in the public cloud has always been superior to what organisations can achieve on-premise, according to Amazon’s chief technology officer, Werner Vogels.
ANZ will be adding voice biometrics to its mobile app so customers can authorise large payments with their voice. The biometrics technology, by Nuance, will also be introduced into the bank’s call centres to replace security questions.
Innovation is about more than foosball tables and colourful decor, and mimicking Google’s approach is a dumb idea for most companies, says ANZ's Maile Carnegie.
National Australia Bank has appointed Barclaycard Global COO Patrick Wright to chief technology and operations officer.
Huge run of fake ATO emails putting computers at risk across the country.
SMEs to customers of Sydney-based independent bank Tyro can now pay their bills by asking Apple smartphone assistant Siri to do it for them.
Australians working in technology, infrastructure and corporate governance are most likely to benefit from double digit wage growth this year.
National Australia Bank (NAB) is making its APIs publicly available to allow third party developers to connect to select sets of the bank’s data.
Cost-cutting plans outlined at Insurance Australia Group (IAG) are the clearest indication yet that digital transformation strategies across the country are coming to fruition, as businesses reinvent processes and operations.
Several big multinational technology companies paid no tax in Australia during the 2014-15 financial year, the Australian Tax Office’s annual corporate tax transparency report has revealed.
Yahoo! may be capped with an exclamation but there is a giant question mark hanging over its future.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments