Why cloud applications demand moving to an SD-WAN
News, Features, and Interviews
Security of information stored in the public cloud has always been superior to what organisations can achieve on-premise, according to Amazon’s chief technology officer, Werner Vogels.
ANZ will be adding voice biometrics to its mobile app so customers can authorise large payments with their voice. The biometrics technology, by Nuance, will also be introduced into the bank’s call centres to replace security questions.
Innovation is about more than foosball tables and colourful decor, and mimicking Google’s approach is a dumb idea for most companies, says ANZ's Maile Carnegie.
National Australia Bank has appointed Barclaycard Global COO Patrick Wright to chief technology and operations officer.
Huge run of fake ATO emails putting computers at risk across the country.
SMEs to customers of Sydney-based independent bank Tyro can now pay their bills by asking Apple smartphone assistant Siri to do it for them.
Australians working in technology, infrastructure and corporate governance are most likely to benefit from double digit wage growth this year.
National Australia Bank (NAB) is making its APIs publicly available to allow third party developers to connect to select sets of the bank’s data.
Cost-cutting plans outlined at Insurance Australia Group (IAG) are the clearest indication yet that digital transformation strategies across the country are coming to fruition, as businesses reinvent processes and operations.
Several big multinational technology companies paid no tax in Australia during the 2014-15 financial year, the Australian Tax Office’s annual corporate tax transparency report has revealed.
Yahoo! may be capped with an exclamation but there is a giant question mark hanging over its future.
- Microsoft to slash cloud-connection rights for stand-alone Office
- SafetyCulture becomes first Australian member of Node.js Foundation
- 3D NAND to make up half of all flash memory production
- Startup claims 3D printers create metal parts faster, more cheaply
- How your company needs to train workers in cybersecurity
- DDoS still the mainstay of Aussie cyber crime
- Optus outlines $10M mobile infrastructure upgrade plan in Western QLD
- Is the premium PC market approaching critical mass?
- Toshiba to split off its in-house companies into wholly-owned subsidiaries
- Interpol leans on industry for support in latest cyber crime sting
- Google becomes first foreign internet company to launch service in Cuba
- German court upholds WhatsApp-Facebook data transfer ban
- McAfee: Wave of Shamoon cyberattacks being coordinated by a single group
- Linkerd 1.0 helps cloud services communicate
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China